Data Controller and Owner
Other persons to whom Personal Data can be communicated or who may become aware of them
- Affiliates of Superstrada Pedemontana Veneta S.p.A., Consorzio Stabile SIS S.c.p.A. and its parent companies and/or their Affiliates (belonging to FININC S.p.A. Group and SACYR S.A. Group)
- Circuitus Capital LLP
- Third parties to whom Superstrada Pedemontana Veneta S.p.A. entrusts certain functional activities regarding the Website (internet software development, website development services, elaboration of studies and statistical surveys, recognition of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of the services provided).
Purposes of processing Personal Data
- granting access to protected information regarding Superstrada Pedemontana Veneta S.p.A. and the Superstrada Pedemontana Veneta Project (“Project”) to those Users which demonstrate to be current investors in the securities issued by Superstrada Pedemontana Veneta S.p.A. for the financing of the Project (“Project Bond”, and each investor, “bondholder”).
- verifying the identity of those Users who state to be current bondholder / who declare to be entitled to access the protected area of the Website as authorized representatives of current bondholder.
- sending alert e-mails in connection with i) the functioning of the Website, ii) the posting or removal of documents from the Website, iii) the expiration of credentials to access the protected area of the Website, iv) any kind of assistance with the functioning of the Website and the Website access granting.
- requesting any further details in connection with the Personal Data provided in order to verify the permission to have access to the protected area of the Website.
- analyzing the traffic on the Website and controlling any improper use of the protected information provided therein.
Type of Data collected
Mode and place of processing the Data
Right of the Users
- to know whether their Personal Data, even if not yet registered, has been stored and can request the Data Controller to learn about their contents.
- to receive any information about:
- the origin of the Personal Data;
- the purposes and modes of processing Personal Data, even in case of use of electronics systems;
- the details of the owner of Personal Data and its designated representatives in processing Personal Data in accordance with art. 5, comma 2, of Legislative Decree n.196/2003;
- the details of other persons to whom Personal Data can be communicated or who may become aware of them.
- to obtain:
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking in processing the Personal Data due to a violation of the law, including those for which storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- the confirmation that the operations referred to in points (a) and (b) have been brought to the attention, including their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or transferred, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of the Personal Data, even if connected with the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of Personal Data for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct selling or for the purpose of market research or commercial communication.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
Superstrada Pedemontana Veneta Project
Annex 1: Minimum security measures instruction under Legislative Decree n. 196/2003, Annex B
Latest update: November 28, 2017