- to hold all Confidential Information in strict confidence at all times and to take all precautions necessary to maintain its status as such;
- to use all Confidential Information solely for the purpose of evaluating the Project and your investment in the securities issued by Superstrada Pedemontana Veneta S.p.A.;
- not, except as permitted by applicable law, directly or indirectly, to disclose any Confidential Information in whole or in part to any person other than such of your affiliates and your and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, accountants and attorneys as have a need to know the Confidential Information for the purpose referred to in paragraph (ii) above (collectively, "Representatives")
- to notify us, to the extent permitted by law, of any request for disclosure of Confidential Information made by any third party, including (but not limited to) any governmental or regulatory authority having jurisdiction over you or any of your Representatives or in connection with any legal proceedings; and
- that, in addition to money damages and all other remedies, we may be entitled to specific performance and injunctive or other equitable relief as a remedy for any breach of the terms hereof by you or by person to whom you transmit the Confidential Information in accordance with the terms hereof.
When you have chosen a password which enables you to access the Protected Area, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.